Two Day Connected Training Course for Health Professionals
Advanced Communication Skills Training Course
- Monday 11th Mar - Tuesday 12th Mar 2019
- 9am - 5:30pm
- St Mark’s Hospital, Level 6 Medical Education Centre
ACST is based on the Connected training course. It is relevant to all senior health and social care professionals. The course utilises an interactive workshop approach, including the use of actors, to enable participants to practice their skills.
Key topics covered:
- Increased awareness of own communication skills
- Strategies to improve the quality of clinical communication
- Effective information delivery and decision-making
- Confidence in responding to difficult communication situations
- Inter-professional communication
The expectations of the day are to improve your communication skills. A certificate of attendance will be provided by The Royal Marsden School
Booking is essential, Max 10 places available, No refunds will be given.
Places will only be confirmed once payment/ purchase order is received. Please bring booking confirmation on the day.
Venue: St Marks Hospital, HA1 3UJ
Date: 14 and 15 June 2018 (both days must be attended)
Cost: £675 including lunch