This study day explores anatomy and physiology of defecation and the nurses role in assessment and understanding Digital Rectal Examination.
Digital Rectal Examination
- Monday 5th Nov 2018
- 9am - 4:30pm
- St Mark's Hospital, Harrow
Bowel care and digital rectal examination is a fundamental area of patient care that is frequently overlooked, yet it is of paramount importance for the quality of life of our patients.
This course will cover :
- Anatomy and physiology of defecation and pathophysiology
- The importance of assessment
- The nurses role in digital rectal examination
- The practicalities of digital rectal examination
For further information please contact St Mark’s Nurse Education:Book online now