St Mark's flagship four day annual international conference, with symposia covering many of the most important topics in intestinal and colorectal disease.
Frontiers in Intestinal and Colorectal Disease
- Tuesday 27th Nov - Friday 30th Nov 2018
- 9pm - 5pm
- Medical Education Centre Level 6, St Mark's Hospital, Harrow HA1 3UJ
We are delighted to announce that our visiting professors for 2018 will be Professor David Sanders from the Royal Hallamshire Hospital and the University of Sheffield and Professor Andre D’Hoore from Leuven, Belgium. This congress will offer a variety of cutting edge symposia including:
- Small bowel – cutting edge investigations and treatments
- Coeliac disease – what the clinician needs to know
- Ileo-anal pouch – who, when and why?
- Bowel cancer screening – where are we now?
- Colorectal surgery – the challenging patient
With thanks to the following for their support:
Book online now