St Mark's flagship four day annual international conference, with symposia covering many of the most important topics in intestinal and colorectal disease.
Frontiers in Intestinal and Colorectal Disease
- Wednesday 27th Nov - Friday 29th Nov 2019
- 9pm - 5pm
- The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Pl, London NW1 4LE
We are delighted to announce that our visiting professors for 2019 will be:
Sebastian Biondo (Centro Médico Teknon,Barcelona), Siew Ng (Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong) and
Neil Shepherd (Cheltenham General Hospital).
This congress will offer a variety of cutting edge symposia including:
• The liver and gut disease
• Our practise and the law
• Biomarker-led therapy for IBD
• Dealing with emergencies, including diverticulitis and lower GI bleed
• Quality in rectal cancer surgery – what is it and how to achieve it
Frontiers 2019 Programme and online bookings will be available soon.
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org