One-day study day for GI nurses improve understanding on a variety of GI related topics.
Gastrointestinal nursing study day September 2019
- Tuesday 24th Sep 2019
- 9am - 4:30pm
- Room 1, Medical Education Centre, Level 6, St Mark's Hospital
To increase the knowledge and understanding of gastrointestinal issues.
Topics may include informative sessions and workshops on:
- Nurse career structure
- Inherited GI cancers
- Top tips for career development
- Endoscopy / bowel cancer screening
- Digital rectal examination
- Helping people live well after cancer
This study day would be of interest to nurses who care for people with many different aspects of gastrointestinal conditions.
- Face-to-face lectures
- Facilitated discussions
6 CPD points have been applied for.
For further information please contact St Mark’s Nurse Education: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook online now