One-day study day for GI nurses improve understanding on a variety of GI related topics.
Gastrointestinal nursing study day September 2019
- Tuesday 24th Sep 2019
- 9am - 4:30pm
- St Mark’s Hospital, Level 6 Medical Education Centre - Opposite Himsworth Hall
This study day would be of interest to nurses who care for people with many different aspects of gastrointestinal conditions to increase the knowledge and understanding of gastrointestinal issues.
Topics may include informative sessions and workshops on:
- Nurse career structure
- Inherited GI cancers
- Top tips for career development
- Endoscopy / bowel cancer screening
- Digital rectal examination
- Helping people live well after cancer
6 CPD points have been applied for.
For further information please contact St Mark’s Nurse Education:Book online now