One-day study day for GI nurses improve understanding on a variety of GI related topics.
Gastrointestinal nursing study day March 2018
- Monday 26th Mar 2018
- 9am - 4:30pm
- St Mark's Hospital, Harrow
The expectations of the day are to improve understanding on a variety of GI related topics.
Topics may include informative sessions and workshops on:
- Nurse career structure
- Inherited GI cancers
- Top tips for career development
- Endoscopy / bowel cancer screening
- Digital rectal examination
- Helping people live well after cancer
A certificate of attendance will be provided that can be used towards your NMC revalidation.
For further information please contact St Mark’s Nurse Education:Book online now