A study day designed to guide clinicians on the optimal approach to prescribing biologics in IBD based on evidence generated from clinical research.
Prescribing Biologics in IBD – Translating clinical evidence into good practice
- Wednesday 3rd Apr 2019
- 9am - 4:15pm
- Medical Education Centre, Level 6, St Mark's Hospital, Harrow
Target Audience: IBD teams including gastroenterologists and nurses or for individuals managing IBD patients wanting to consolidate their clinical practice.
Learning Style: The format will be lectures and clinical cases with an external faculty.
- Describe efficacy and safety of biologics drugs in IBD
- Understand factors influencing decisions on prescribing first and second line biologic drug
- Recognise the benefits and risk of dual therapy vs mono-therapy
- Manage primary and secondary non-responders
- Interpret TDL to modify therapy
6 CPD points accredited by The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland.
For queries or further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Book online now