St Mark's flagship three day annual international conference, with symposia covering many of the most important topics in intestinal and colorectal disease.
Frontiers in Intestinal and Colorectal Disease
- Wednesday 18th Nov - Friday 20th Nov 2020
- 9pm - 5pm
- The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, London NW1 4LE
We are delighted to announce for Frontiers 2020 three keynote speakers. The Sir Francis Avery Jones Visiting Professor is Colin Rees (Northern Institute for Cancer Research, Newcastle University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK), the Sir Alan Parks Visiting Professor is John C Alverdy (The University of Chicago Medicine, USA), and Matthew Syed, the bestselling author and acclaimed speaker on high performance cultures.
Save the date: 18th–20th November 2020
Please register your interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
BSG and Dukes’ Club members receive a 30% discount on ticket prices.
Tickets are available HERE
First announcement programme HERE
Our theme for 2020 will be complications in gastrointestinal and colorectal disease – risk reduction and management:
- What causes complications
- How to avoid complications
- How to manage complications
This course will host breakfast sessions, live endoscopy and surgery, the John Nicholls Prize for research and a variety of in-depth topics:
- Co-morbidities in IBD
- Achieving optimal outcomes in IBD
- Reducing and managing risks in endoscopy
- Mitigating risk in colorectal surgery
- Avoiding pitfalls in proctology and the pelvic floor
- IBD cancers – from prevention to management
- Complicated colorectal cancer
- Parallel specialist GI nursing symposium
- New for 2020: abstract submission invited, with prizes for best poster.