St Mark's flagship three day annual international conference, with symposia covering many of the most important topics in intestinal and colorectal disease.
Frontiers in Intestinal and Colorectal Disease
- Wednesday 18th Nov - Friday 20th Nov 2020
- 9pm - 5pm
- The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, London NW1 4LE
We are delighted to announce for Frontiers 2020 two confirmed visiting professors. The Sir Alan Parks Visiting Professor is John C Alverdy (The University of Chicago Medicine, USA), and the Sir Francis Avery Jones Visiting Professor is Colin Rees (Northern Institute for Cancer Research, Newcastle University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK).
Save the date: 18th–20th November 2020
Please register your interest by emailing: email@example.com
Our theme for 2020 will be complications in GI Disease – Risk Management:
- What causes complications
- How to avoid complications
- How to manage complications
- New for 2020: We will be calling for abstracts, with a prize for the best entry
- St Mark’s Frontiers is organised into a number of plenary sessions, all of which are multidisciplinary and presented by leading experts
- We will once again feature live endoscopy and surgery
- Consultants’ corners where expert panels will discuss the themes of the day by exploring complex cases
- Breakfast sessions will take place before the conference begins each day. These are smaller, more intimate seminars given by experts in the field
- St Mark’s Research Fellows will once again present their work and battle for the coveted John Nicholls Prize.