Course Organiser: Dr Morgan Moorghen
Overview: A study day to prepare for FRCPath examinations.
Register now for the course on Eventbrite by clicking here.
- Trainee histopathologists approaching the final FRCPath examinations
- Consultant Histopathologists developing an interest in gastrointestinal Histopathology
- Slides are scanned and made available to all candidates online one month before
- Case discussions during the workshop
- The relevant literature and points made during the discussion will be provided to each participant online.
- How to approach and report common and difficult cases in gastrointestinal histopathology
- How to deal with some of the current controversial issues in gastrointestinal histopathologyCost
10:00–11:30 INTRODUCTION AND CASES 1 TO 6
11:45–13:15 CASES 7 TO 12
13:45–15:15 CASES 13 TO 18
15:30–17:00 CASES 19 TO 24