This masterclass is designed to understand risk factors for and prevent complications of Crohn’s disease
Masterclass in Crohn’s Disease – A Focus on Complications
- Wednesday 1st Apr 2020
- 12pm - 6pm
- Medical Education Centre, Level 6, St Mark's Hospital, Harrow, HA1 3UJ
Target Audience: IBD teams including gastroenterologists and nurses or for individuals managing IBD patients wanting to consolidate their clinical practice.
Learning Style: The format will be lectures and clinical cases with an external faculty.
- Understand risk factors for and prevent complications of Crohn’s disease
- Co-ordinate effectively the various disciplines for the multi-disciplinary management of complicated Crohn’s disease
- Adopt the appropriate medical and endoscopic management for Crohn’s disease complications
- Have insights in the role of surgery
CPD points have been applied for.
For queries or further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Book online now