This ACPGBI course is aimed at trainees, consultants and anyone working in the multidisciplinary team looking for an update
Advanced Coloproctology Course – (ACPGBI Course)
- Wednesday 20th Mar - Thursday 21st Mar 2024
- 8am - 5:30pm
Please note, this is an ACPGBI course and not organised by St Mark’s Academic Institute
The ACPGBI Advanced Coloproctology Course has been successfully running for 30 years, and due to the positive feedback on the interactive online format, we are offering it once again in 2024.
ACC has a carefully planned programme to provide an update on current
issues with an overview of the latest evidence whilst also aiming to provide
practical tips and discussion. The programme is mapped to the ISCP
curriculum to focus on the information needed for surgical trainees to pass
their FRCS examination. The format of short presentations followed by panel
discussions works well to keep those joining engaged.
Aimed at trainees, consultants and anyone working in the multidisciplinary
team looking for an update.
The course is available On Demand until we approach the 2025 course. The
interactive features are only available for the live course, so we encourage live
participation where possible.
Registration is free to lower/middle income countries and undergraduates.
- Colorectal Surgeons: All elements of the programme will offer practical tips and updates on clinical issues consultants of all levels meet on a daily basis. There will be links to latest guidelines, evidence and research.
- Emergency General Surgeons: The programme includes topics which will be relevant to the emergency general surgeon.
- Colorectal Trainees: The programme offers an overview of topics that colorectal trainees need to know to pass the final FRCS examination, as well as a mock viva workshop across both days.
- General Surgery Trainees: Due to the format of the programme the course includes many sessions and topics which are important to anyone working in general surgery. The course is a great resource for updates in clinical practice as well as preparation for the FRCS examination. The mock viva workshop each morning always gets excellent feedback!
- Gastroenterologists: The ACPGBI looks forward to welcoming physicians as well as surgeons to the course. There will be updates and interactive case presentations on a wide range of gastrointestinal topics, with the IBD, Colonoscopy and Proctology sessions being of particular interest.
- Allied HCP: The programme will be insightful for anyone with an interest in Coloproctology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to update your knowledge and skills.Book online now
The ACPGBI Advanced Coloproctology Course has been successfully running
for 30 years, and due to the positive feedback on the interactive online format,
they are offering it once again in 2024.