This webinar is a chance to listen to what’s new in clinical management and research and an opportunity to connect, ask questions within a friendly and supportive group.
We unfortunately ran out of time to include a talk on Nutrition and Hydration for Polyposis Syndromes by Menna Hawkins. However, this presentation is included as a separate video at the bottom of this page.
1. Welcome: Cheryl Grainger (chair polyposis patient support group; 5 mins)
2. Service delivery update – what’s new in 2023: Vicky Cuthill (15mins)
3. Clinical management and research update: Dr Andrew Latchford (10mins)
4. Dietary considerations and the polyposis syndromes: Menna Hawkins – Please see added video below (20mins)
5. Polyposis patient support group: Cheryl Grainger (10 min)
6. Consultant Q&A Panel questions (60 min)
Professor Sue Clark, Dr Andrew Latchford, Dr Kevin Monahan, Dr Warren Hyer, Mr Ash Sinha, Vicky Cuthill and the polyposis registry team
Nutrition and Hydration for Polyposis Syndromes – Menna Hawkins