We welcome you to join us online and hear about how we are delivering services from our new office at the Central Middlesex site.
This webinar is a chance to listen to what’s new in clinical management and research and an opportunity to connect, ask questions within a friendly and supportive group.
1. Welcome: Cheryl Grainger (chair polyposis patient support group (5 mins)
2. Introduction to our multimedia consultant and how the Q&A session will work: Chris Mitchell (5 mins)
3. Service delivery update – what’s new in 2022: Vicky Cuthill (10mins)
4. Clinical management and research update: Dr Andrew Latchford (10 mins)
5. Psychological support provision – what’s happening now and future plans (10 mins)
6. Polyposis patient support group: Cheryl Grainger (10 mins)
7. Consultant Q&A Panel questions with members of the clinical team (60 mins)