Two day event at St Mark's Hospital focusing on pelvic floor disorders and anal fistula
Benign Proctology Days
- Thursday 7th Jun - Friday 8th Jun 2018
- St Mark's Hospital - Medical education centre, Level 6 Himsworth Hall
The two benign proctology days at St Marks Hospital will be facilitated by multidisciplinary teams.
First day will be focusing on pelvic floor disease, topics will include:
• Pelvic mesh in 2018 – Controversy, managing complications etc.
• Problems at the frontier of pelvic floor disease – Low Anterior Resection, internal intussusception and more
Second day will be dedicated to anal fistula.
• Understanding the disease
• Getting the most from your radiologist now and in the future
• Lemon or Peach? A practical approach to the myriad operations
• Specialist advice in perianal Crohn’s, Pilonidal Disease, rectovaginal fistula and others
• Live operating with expert commentary and case discussions in pelvic floor and complex fistula.
13 CPD points accredited
For further details please email: email@example.comBook online now