The St Mark’s 19th Annual International Congress, Frontiers in Colorectal and Gastrointestinal Disease. A 3-day online event with the opportunity to attend on Wednesday at the Royal College of Physicians, London
Frontiers in Colorectal and Gastrointestinal Disease 2021
- Wednesday 17th Nov - Friday 19th Nov 2021
- 9am - 5pm
- A 3-day online event with the opportunity to attend on Wednesday at the Royal College of Physicians, London
It is our pleasure to invite you to our Annual Frontiers in Colorectal and Gastrointestinal Disease Congress, on the 17th–19th November 2021. As always, we try to cover topics that we all come across on a day-to-day basis as well as some of those cutting-edge symposia that are likely to translate to clinical practice. This year, St Mark’s Frontiers is coming to you entirely online and with the opportunity to attend on Wednesday 17th November at the Royal College of Physicians, London.
About the programme
St Mark’s Frontiers is organised into a number of plenary sessions, all of which are multidisciplinary and presented by leading experts, so expect some fascinating talks and insights from across the spectrum of gastrointestinal disease and care. We are sure you will find this 3-day event interesting, stimulating, educational and at times controversial.
Visiting Professor announcement
- Sir Francis Avery Jones Visiting Professor: Colin Rees, UK
- Sir Alan Parks Visiting Professor: John C Alverdy, USA
- Matthew Syed, Author of Black Box Thinking and Rebel Ideas: The Power of Diverse Thinking
St Mark’s Frontiers 2021 is accepting abstracts and posters this year. Please observe the instructions in our supporting document here: Frontiers 2021 Abstract Guidelines 2021 v1.0
Please return to this web page for updates on the event.